Sunday, December 24, 2006

Ms. Nevada's romance... :)

I don't understand what's the problem with this action? Ha Ha Are the people so prude? I have read some comments on the forums, it was surprising. The people hate (mostly the women:)) Ms. Nevada, this beautiful girl, because she just likes having a good time. I think, I hate the person, who has published this photos. I like this photos;), but it's a dirty thing. And what about the "big" stars? They are showing off their boobs, pussy, ass, panties, and all. The people can see Paris Hilton's pussy more than her face.
I think, the people just yellow, and they snatch at the chance to lower somebody.



Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Ms. Nevada's romance... :)"