Saturday, January 06, 2007

Britney Spears and her big COMEBACK!

britney spears upskirt, pussy, nipple slip, see-through
Britney Spears wants big comeback!
She has writed on her web site: "The last couple of years have been quite a ride for me, the media has criticized my every move and printed a skewed perception of who I really am as a human being".
"I look forward to coming back this year bigger and better than ever,"
"I noticed today that one of my biggest fansites is shutting down soon and I want you all to know that I do understand all the reasons that went behind making that decision, and I am sad to see it closing,"
"If I were you I'd be unhappy too if I had to read what I've been reading every day."
"Trust me, I get it. I know I've been far from perfect."


Hm... I like this words: the media has criticized my every move. She has showed her pussy!!! I like her showing:), but I have written here, that she - with her pussy and breasts showing - is preparing her "BIG COMEBACK".:).
Now I think she will "regret" her "deeds", she will crawl before her fans (because they will buy her albums), she will be earnest Christian, and the fans will be touched by this, and Britney Spears will make good again.:)










Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Britney Spears and her big COMEBACK!"