Monday, January 15, 2007

Paris Hilton's new car...

Paris Hilton has showed up her new car. This is a Bentley.
Paris Hilton car, Bentley
Paris Hilton car, Bentley
I has wrote here about Britney Spears, she has enough money to whinny the people, who are thinking her idiot. And now she has Bentley, but we hasn't a Bentley.


technorati tags:
icerocket tags:





Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

3 comments: on "Paris Hilton's new car..."

Anonymous said...

Free Sign Up Today!
100% Free International dating service
100% Free Find & Talk with other members in on-line
100% Free Instant creating Your own personal profile

http://www.mybelovednet.com/gateway.php

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I like your story.
But you'd better take a look here to find a really DIFFERENT dating site.
Looks amazing, agree? :-)
You can also find my pics and more about me on my page www.livedatesearch.com/jessica
Read more about me or drop me a message from there.
Chao!
Jessica