Monday, January 08, 2007

Sylvester Stallone's comeback

A very interesting article has came up here about the stars who in 2007 will make they comeback. The first one is Sylvester Stallone. In the sixth installment of the “Rocky” series, titled “Rocky Balboa,” Sylvester Stallone returns the film to the character’s humble Philly roots.
sylvester stallone, film, comeback, rocky balboa
Long ago I liked lots of stars from this list. I liked "Tango & Cash" or even "Oscar", and I liked (as young teenager) Rambo :) - although it was banned in our country, we watched this films in bad quality - with Sylvester Stallone. Sylvester Stallone was our hero - against the soviet oppressor! We were very proud of ourselves to watch this banned and ridden Stallone films. We made copies about lots of bad quality Stallone films with our bad video recorder, if someone could get one. But I hated Rocky, I remember it was very boring for me (but I don't like sport films about fictitious sport "heroes"). I won't watch Rocky Balboa.






Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 comments: on "Sylvester Stallone's comeback"

zl441x said...

hello I like your blog Can you link? Please visit my blog aboutmake big money.Very happy to know our friends like tomake money