Saturday, February 17, 2007

Kenny Chesney - is he gay or not?

kenny chesney
Kenny Chesney denies this gossip. He said in an interview to air Sunday on CBS' 60 Minutes: "It's not true. Period. Maybe I should have come out and said, `No, I'm not (gay),' but I didn't want to draw any more attention to it..., I didn't have to prove to anybody that I wasn't. I didn't feel like I really did."
Renee Zellweger and the famous country singer were married in May 2005. But four months later, Zellweger was seeking an annulment. It means: the marriage never legally existed (shit). This event has made the "gay" gossip.
He's gay or not gay but this 4 months marriage is bizarre. Didn't they know each other (before marriage)? I'm sick of the "temporary" marriage of the celebrities.





Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 comments: on "Kenny Chesney - is he gay or not?"

Increase Website Traffic said...

SEO is a strategy which is useful for small business and also for large business sector. It is a new marketing strategy which has been successful in all fields. For marketing choose Affordable SEO Services.