Saturday, July 28, 2007

Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband was stripped and robbed:)

According to the News24.com three women have stripped and robbed Frederic Von Anhalt (Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband) on Friday. They have left naked Von Anhalt in his car. He said three women have flagged down him, and:


"All of a sudden I felt a pressure on my neck. She said to me, 'It's the real thing, don't move" said he about this predicament.

"And then they took everything off me. Took my watch off, my expensive watch. I'm completely in the nude".
He said he was handcuffed to the steering wheel.


BUT:
The police say no handcuffs were found when they arrived. Shit.:)


Maybe he was boring in his Rolls Royce, and had a dream about three women. Or about a handcuff. Or about the nudity. Or about the celebrity.:(






Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband was stripped and robbed:)"