Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Tiger Woods affairs voicemail


Tiger Woods affairs voicemail


Tiger Woods has now some hard days. Two women talk about their relationship with Tiger Woods. Jaimie Grubbs has "published" her voicemail:
"Hey. It's , uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um. Can you please take your name off my phone? My wife went through my phone and may uh, may be calling you. If you can, take your name off that, and if you can just have it has a number on the voicemail. Just have it as your number. Do me a huge favor. Okay?"
Tiger Woods is sorry for "those transgressions.":)
The other woman - Kalika Moquin - is not talking about everything that happened. Jaimie Grubbs wants to turn into a celeb.

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Tiger Woods affairs voicemail"