Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Sophoslab's alerting!

The Sophoslab has called people’s attention to the new technology of the data acquisition:

the thief posts (as a bank) an „official” letter to somebody to invite him to the telebanking facilities for matching and controlling bank details. There is a voice to ask for our PayPal card security number. If it’s caught, our money is swiped!

Technorati technorati tags: , , ,


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 comments: on "The Sophoslab's alerting!"

morris said...

G'day, I'm Morris, and over at my blog 'The Greatest Blog Experiment' I'm creating something of a blog directory. I would like to invite you to join me. Its a simple process of link exchange, which will help generate traffic for your blog. Please come and visit my blog if your interested: http://thegreatestblogexperiment.blogspot.com/

If your not interested, I'm sorry you feel that way, simply delete this comment.

Thanks

Morris